Kev's Musings

Friday, September 24, 2004

Kevin's musings on relationship books

So yesterday I sent a bunch of folks a link to what I think is the greatest book to come along in ages, "He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys." (If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend perusing Amazon's page on the guide - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/068987474X/qid=1095952155/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/104-1642155-3671108?v=glance&s=books&n=507846)

The replies I got spanned the gamut from men and women praising the idea to women who thought I was speaking to their particular situations (some of which I never knew existed and some of which I didn't, but to all of you, I'm sure *your* particular guy is different.)

So last night while thinking about it, I began to think that maybe the other side needs to write some books in response. So, to help you ladies get started, below are some book suggestions I propose you write that guys, like myself, need to read:

  • "She's Stringing You Along 'Just in Case'"
  • "Are You Driving Her To See Other
    Men: and Other Stupid Things Men Do"
  • "'Nothing' and 1001 Other Things that
    Aren't Wrong"

As always, your feedback, suggestions and additional book titles
are welcomed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home