Kev's Musings

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Great, even my TiVo knows

A friend of mine recently landed her first part on a soap opera. Not wanting to miss her debut performance, I told my TiVo to record "All My Children." What I forgot, is that my TiVo takes what I tell it to record and suggests other programs it thinks I might like. In the past two days it's suggested "As the World Turns," "Trading Spaces" and, in what I believe is a karmic kick-in-the-pants, "A Wedding Story."

Great. Even my TiVo knows that my manhood has been revoked. To get it back on track, I'm having it record all sorts of manly things -- Top Gun, Gladiator, a boxing match between two Czechoslovakians I've never even heard of, some A-Team reruns and some competition at 3AM where a guy tries to saw through a tree with his teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home