Kev's Musings

Sunday, November 27, 2005

The best (and worst) thing about being in your 20's when your parent's host Thanksgiving

The best (and worst) thing about being in your 20's when your parent's host Thanksgiving is that you end up with almost all of the leftovers. Right now, because my parents assume I can't cook, I have in my fridge two pumpkin pies, enough Turkey to feed half of Idaho, three containers of gravy, and mounds of stuffing and mashed potatoes. Oh, and ice cream. Lots of ice cream.

The down side to having all of this food is that I was in the process of trying to get back in shape. I guess that may have to wait until December. As they say, free food trumps everything.

1 Comments:

  • May have to wait until January. December has holidays too, remember...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home