Kev's Musings

Monday, October 08, 2007

A little reminder

My six-monthly bout of paranoia is setting in, so I feel like this is a good time to put out a little reminder -- this Web site is not intended to be a reflection of my life, it is the ramblings and writings of an observational comic sharing his material, focusing on 20-somethings life. Any mention of people, places of business or even myself should be taken as fiction (which isn't to say I haven't actually done/said some of the stupid things inside), and any incidents routed in truth may be deeply embellished and highly edited for comedic value. In other words, these writings are not meant to be an accurate reflection of reality -- they are for comedy and entertainment purposes only.

I hope you will continue to enjoy Kev's Musings.

And as a reminder of other legal mumbo-jumbo here are some musings co-written with my lawyer and a picture of a really cute puppy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home