Kev's Musings

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Musing on the doodles

Does it scare anyone else that Wise isn't allowed to call them "Cheese Doodles?" That worries me just a bit. The way it's spelled, it sounds more like a French restaurant, although would you ever eat at a place called "Chez Doodles?" Okay, I probably would. Actually, I'd probably take a date there.

As much as I love the Doodles, I don't eat them all that frequently. It isn't because they have the fat content of a Big Mac so much as the fact after you eat them you look like you broke into an orange dust factory. I had a bag the other day while doing my taxes and now in addition to my signature, all of my forms are signed with big orange fingerprints. Actually, after just one bag, it took me six days to get all the powder off my face and hands, not to mention out of the orange shirt I was wearing that once had been white.

1 Comments:

  • I wonder if your restaurant "Chez Doodles" would have them in a variety of dishes. It could be the only thing on the menu. They could have Doodle Stew, Stir Fried Doodles, Doodles Parmagana, Doodles a l'Orange... oh and Doodles a la Mode for dessert! (Wow, I can't believe you made me go that far with it.)

    By Blogger Jen, at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home