Kev's Musings

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Things I've found in my pants pockets that make me wonder what I did the night before

My ongoing list, in no particular order:

  • Twenty-seven bucks... in one-dollar bills
  • A taxi receipt... from Bayonne, New Jersey
  • A lighter engraved with my initials (I don't smoke)
  • The receipt for a $95 bar tab
  • Some dude's phone number who I thought was my cousin
  • A note to myself in illegible handwriting, written on the back of a gum wrapper
  • An empty Claritin packet
  • The receipt for two doughnuts
  • A postcard/ad for Axe body spray
  • Six coins in a currency that hasn't been used since the fall of the Soviet Bloc
  • Lyrics to the Monroe's "What Do All The People Know"
  • A note in someone else's handwriting that read, "come visit me in Tunisia"
  • Ideas for jokes that are nowhere nearly as funny the next morning, such as creating a list of things I've found in my pants pockets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home