Kev's Musings

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The TPS reports in my mind

It can't be a good sign when you start dreaming about work so frequently, that NOT dreaming about work begins to feel weird.

On the plus side, that one night when you don't dream about work feels SO nice.

Although, it does lead me to ask, can you bill your clients for problems you work out in your sleep?*

*Disclaimer: for all those concerned, or for anyone I work with or for, I know the answer to this question is "no". Consider it a freebie.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Man, I passed out while pulling an all nighter a few days ago and in my dream I was still writing my paper - it was aweful - all the pain of writing and none of the glory! I wanted to hand in my dream to the Prof, but somehow I don't think it would have worked!

    By Blogger Aquaskies, at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home