Kev's Musings

Monday, November 22, 2004

Kevin’s theory on blind dates (revised)

This past weekend a friend of mine and I were swapping stories, and it led me to revise my theory on blind dates. I used to think that blind dates fell into two categories, but I’ve added a rarely used third category.

Category 1 – 5% of blind dates
The person fixing up the people on the date thinks, "I really think that person A and person B would really get along…"

Category 2 – 94.999% of blind dates
The person fixing up the people on the date thinks, "I’d love to see what happens when person A and person B meet each other…"

Category 3 – 0.001% of blind dates
The person fixing up the people on the date thinks, "As a practical joke, I’m going to make person A spend an entire evening with the most horrible person I can imagine…"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home