Kev's Musings

Thursday, November 11, 2004

The NyQuil Cup

Why is it that the cup that comes with a bottle of NyQuil has like 40 units of measurement on it, but the directions only include two – one for adults and one for children?

At 3:30 in the morning when you have the stress of work in the morning, a splitting headache, are congested and exhausted there’s nothing more frustrating than trying to figure out the dosage. I’m trying to convert tablespoons into ounces, thinking back to high school math, carrying decimals… it’s simply not working. At one point I came to the conclusion that I’ve been taking five times the recommended dosage. No wonder I usually pass out before even making it back to bed. I can’t begin to tell you how many mornings I’ve awoken on the floor of my bathroom – but I was headache free.

Here’s a little suggestion for the folks at Procter & Gamble – two lines (and only two lines) on the cup – “adults” and “children.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home