Kev's Musings

Saturday, November 13, 2004

My very own stalker

I’m excited to announce that I have my very own stalker! I’ve never had one before – I’m actually rather proud. Part of what makes this so much fun (and not taking me down the super-freaked-out highway) is that she doesn’t have my address, phone number or social security information. She just keeps asking around about, and then showing up at, events she knows I’m going to be at. Then and chews my ear off and suggests we grab coffee/drinks/dinner/get married/have children/go back to some basement where she can cut me in two some time. I'll admit, the attention is kind of fun.

Plus, what makes it really cool, is that she’s no amateur stalker – no sir, she’s a retired professional. Yeah, she spent some time stalking the lead singer of some rock group. That’s another nice feather in my cap. It’s also why I’m going to enjoy it while I can, but always keep the restraining order application folded up in my pocket – you know – just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home