Kev's Musings

Thursday, February 24, 2005

The dating reply card

I think I want to start giving out comment cards after going out on dates. Wouldn’t it be wonderful, if at the end of an evening you could hand your date a postage paid, anonymous questionnaire, like the kinds you find in the middle of magazines, to send back to you rating the evening? Think of the great feedback you could get.

I can see some of the questions now. It could rate things such as how gentlemanly I was, how my restaurant selection fared, and how my humor rated over the evening. I also foresee questions such as, “how likely are you to go out with Kevin again?” Very likely, somewhat likely, not very likely, or likely to move house in the event he tries to stop by phones again? Oh and how about a follow-up section – “would you like to recommend Kevin to a friend? If so, please fill in a name and number.”

I would also include an open-ended section, for personal testimonials. Just think of how handy this could be when meeting someone new. Chatting them up not going so well? Breakout the “references” book and let them read some first-hand accounts on your behalf. As the statistics show, good PR is three times more affective than advertising…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home