Kev's Musings

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Apparently I have high standards

I was out the other night with a couple of my buddies, looking to meet women. My friends, being good guys, kept point out girls to me that they thought I’d like, who I kept dismissing right off the bat. Then my friends had the nerve to suggest that my standards are just too high.

I disagree. Is it asking too much to meet a woman who has two arms, two legs, preferably both eyes AND all her fingers? I mean, it would be nice if she had at least the majority of her toes, on each foot, but that’s negotiable. I guess I could budge there.

I blame my friends for my recent lack of meeting women who are up to my standards. I mean, do we always have to cruise for chicks at amputee rehabilitation centers? Maybe just once we could go to a bar or a party or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home