Kev's Musings

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Gone Fishin’

Sorry it’s been a little while since the last post, but I’ve been in California on business. Unfortunately it might be a little longer before I can post again, as I’m leaving for Australia tomorrow.

I’m also hoping to keep updates on my travels through a blog that I setup for the trip. The address is http://kevdownunder.blogspot.com. Let me know what you think, I’m hoping it’s an enjoyable way to keep a record of the trip.

Please check back, as I’ll try and add some musings while I’m Down Under, but just think of kevdownunder.blogspot.com like one of those episodes of a TV show where they go on vacation, like when Saved by the Bell did that season at the beach, or the Seavers went on vacation to Hawaii, although I’m not certain Stacey Carosi works on the beach in Australia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home