Kev's Musings

Thursday, June 02, 2005

The pharmaceutical wingman (vol II)

While at the beach for Memorial Day weekend, I got a call from a friend that again put my pharmaceutical background to use.

While I don’t practice, nor endorse, the popular technique of peering into people’s medicine cabinets, a friend of mine decided to take a “sneak peek” into the medicine chest of the girl he’s been seeing. Upon finding some recently prescribed drugs, he decided to give me a call. The conversation went something like this:

Kevin: Hello?
Peeping Friend: Dude, it’s me. I need your help.
K: What’s up?
PF: I’m in Marie’s bathroom and I found some prescriptions. Can you tell me what they’re for?
K: Sure. What have you found?
PF: Okay. First up, something called Etodolac…?
K: No worries, anti-inflammatory, most likely for an injury. What’s next?
PF: Two more. Something called Depakote, and another, Abilify…
K: Uh-oh. What track is she on?
PF: Relationship. Why?
K: She’s bipolar. Decide how much you like her…
PF: There’s a bathroom window – I’m out of here.

I guess there’s also something to be said about girls who live on the first floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home