Kev's Musings

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tag, you're It

I was tagged by Melanism

If I've tagged you... post up 6 things about yourself and tag 6 others...

Ok, I'll play along. Let's see where this goes...

1) In college, my friend Neil and I were orientation leaders and led a bowling event every year where we started a little tradition. Neil and I would find the most shy freshman girl and recreate the scene from Top Gun (Neil was Goose, I was Maverick) where they serenade her with "You've Lost That Loving Feeling." It was always a lot of fun, and people nearby would join in for the chorus, but the tradition died when some girl started to cry.

2) I'm a lot more sentimental than I'd like to be -- which means I have a lot of stuff in my apartment.

3) Nothing makes me happier than spending time with good friends. I'd love to find out if it's rivaled by the feeling of winning the PowerBall jackpot.

4) Somehow I managed to send over 600 text messages last month. Yeah, I'm not sure how either, but I'm sure whatever I sent was really important. ("...I just got get here...")

5) I'm really beginning to believe my life is a sitcom, especially because lately I've become very good at double-booking myself and trying to find creative ways to deal with it that usually end up with wackiness ensuing.

6) I've vowed to buy a boat sometime in my lifetime. Y'all can come party on it.

I'm tagging Jenni, Charles, Lisa, Sheila and Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home