Kev's Musings

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Looks like the joke's on us

I've noticed recently that a few of us guys who were once proud, self-proclaimed commitment-phobs have started changing our minds when it comes to relationships. I’m beginning to think that fear of comittment may be something we guys outgrow with age.

Now I’m sure to some women ­­– somewhere – this is good news. However for us, it's a problem.

Why is it a problem, you ask? Well, we guys noticed that, while we've outgrown OUR commitment phoebia, we've observed that the women we date seem to become MORE commitment-phobic with age.

What’s up with that? As soon as we’re ready for a relationship, you’re not?!? For f*ck’s sake! If this isn't some sort of cosmic joke, I don’t know what is. I think I've stumbled upon karma's closing arguement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home