Kev's Musings

Monday, December 26, 2005

Kev for the holidays

Forgetting to charge my iPod's battery, I grabbed it before heading out to visit some friends in Westchester. Somehow, without charging it, my iPod played both ways on the train without loosing power -- my very own Hanukkah miracle.

Of course I may have negated the whole Hanukkah experience by having had too much to drink on Christmas eve, passing out under my friend's family's tree and waking up to find two very puzzled 7-9 year old children looking at me in my clothes from the night before, cuddled up next to a gift-bagged sweater, like some kind of f#&ked-up Christmas present.

2 Comments:

  • Blackmail photographs are about to hit the 'net, I'm sure.

    By Blogger Murphy Jacobs, at 1:13 PM  

  • Somehow the text message you sent me summed it up a little better: "Im in that horrible place between still drunk and hung over. I passed out under someones tree like a goddam christmas present."

    You didn't mention there will children around. Shame, shame, shame...

    By Blogger Jen, at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home