Kev's Musings

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The New York City transit strike

In the words of Sheila, eph this -- I'm over the strike! I'm cold, I'm tired and I'm isolated on the Upper West Side.

Maybe if it were a little warmer I'd have a little sympathy for the TWU, but anyone who makes me walk nearly two miles each way in 20 degree weather gets no love from me. TWU -- here's some free PR advice -- want public sympathy? Strike in the Spring. Then we'll be singing your praises as we skip to work.

This is just giving me yet another reason to move to the Cayman Islands and open up my own resort and bar. Y'all are welcome to come party -- you just have to figure out how to get to the airport.

2 Comments:

  • I'd have more sympathy for you if you actually came into work.

    By Blogger Melanism, at 12:01 PM  

  • If you look in the post, you'll notice I never said I actually _got_ to work...

    How is it that somehow I seem to actually work harder at home than I do when I'm in the office? I think I have the "working from home" concept backwards.

    By Blogger Kevin, at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home