Kev's Musings

Friday, May 05, 2006

Different strokes for different folks

I'm convinced that one of the reasons my group of guy friends has remained close for so long is because we all have different taste in women. For example, I like cute. Mike likes exotic women. Seth really likes teachers. Chris has a thing for Asian girls. Jack... well Jack will date anything female.

But recently all of our tastes have converged on one girl, which I fear could be catastrophic for our friendship. So I propose we go back to our roots and solve this the way we used to.

If we ever meet Shakira, I've got dibs.

5 Comments:

  • Dude, I think I saw Shakira at a rooftop party last night! I got invited to the Bubble Lounge for her after party . . . where were you????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 AM  

  • I don't know... you and Mike may have to duke it out because I think she classifies more in the exotic category. The woman is very sexy, which is somewhat the antithesis of cute... at least, it's not the same as "Kevin cute" where they typically also have to be somewhat bubbly! Good luck on that one.

    By Blogger Jen, at 1:29 PM  

  • But she is half middle eastern, so I think that gives Kev automatic rights. . .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 PM  

  • "Exotic"? Is that a nice way of saying "Mike likes girls who are likely to stab him in the neck with a fork."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 AM  

  • I meant exotic, but actually, both descriptions seems to fit Mike's preference in women rather well..

    By Blogger Kevin, at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home