Kev's Musings

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I just took another leap from guyhood to manhood

So last night I took what I consider to be another step from guyhood into manhood. When doing my laundry, instead of sending out my dress shirts, I ironed for the first time. Now you ladies may not be impressed, but for us guys, this is a big step. All of my shirts now have beautiful crease marks (and wrinkles) imprinted directly into them. Oh and lets not forget my new favorite shirt – the one with the big life-sized imprint of the bottom of an iron burned into the back.

So I’ve decided that at $2.00 a shirt, my drycleaner can have every last motherfucking dress shirt I own. I’m done with this ironing nonsense. I think it’s time to put domestic skills back onto the list of abilities I need to find in a woman when I get married. Well, that or I need to find someone who also knows when to send the laundry out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home