Kev's Musings

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The bachelor (party)

Last night we had my buddy's bachelor party. We didn't hold it at a "gentleman's establishment"... we had it at a strip club. The difference? One tries to have class. The place we went last night didn't try at all.

I even learned something new. Did you know that stripper is a smell? I didn't until this morning, when I picked up my clothes off the floor and noticed the distinct smell of stripper. Its a lot like candy scented body lotion.

And, when it comes down to it, I really think you should support your local strip club - because if you talk to the girls, you'll find they're all in school and need the money for books. Who knows, you might find yourself on a hospital gurney one day, waiting for that quadruple bypass, look up at your surgeon and be like "Cinnamon -- you made it!"

And, since we're on the subject of strippers, just in case you never saw it, here's one of my favorite online articles for your reading pleasure.

http://www.identitytheory.com/insight/bruns9.html

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home