Kev's Musings

Saturday, February 04, 2006

That's how I roll

I'm a very safe driver. I don't cut anyone off, I always yield the right of way, and I never flash my brights when I feel the person in front of me is going too slow.

Why? I learned to drive in Texas.

It has nothing to do with Southern manners -- it’s because Texas is the only state where you can legally carry and conceal guns. I’m not concerned the guy in the pick-up truck in front of me could have a gun, I'm concerned because I know I don’t have one.

1 Comments:

  • At least when they hang the sawed-off on the rack in the truck cab window, you can SEE the damn thing.

    I live in a major tourist area, where snow birds flock on a regular schedule and remind me, yet again, that all those rules about signals, using the left lane for a left turn, and coming to a full stop are just OPTIONS.

    By Blogger Murphy Jacobs, at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home