Kev's Musings

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day candy

While snacking on some Valentine's Day candy today, I got a message heart that said, "be good." Why don't they just come out with it and say, "don't cheat?"

I think these things have changed a bit since I was a kid. I don't ever remember giving a message heart to a girl (carefully chosen of course for both message and color) that said "fax me," "IM me" or my favorite, "beep me." When a coworker gave me a "beep me" message heart today, I thought she was just trying to tell me something but the actual message was censored. Imagine my surprise when I found myself talking to the folks in HR.

Also, what does it mean when your buddy sends you a bag of message hearts that all say, "my girl?" I think we need to redefine our boundaries.

1 Comments:

  • "be good" doesn't mean "don't cheat"...it means "be good (in bed)." you're reading them all wrong.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home